Commercial & Industrial
Associated Refuse provides garbage collection and recycling services to the commercial, retail and industrial customers in Monroe, Newtown, Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Redding, Ridgefield and Southbury. All of our collection programs can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Associated Refuse offers a variety of containers, roll offs and compactors suited for your commercial needs. We provide service to the local delicatessen as well as large retail, commercial, and industrial facilities.
Our commercial/retail container sizes are 2, 4, 6, and 8 cu. yd. for our front load service. We can provide lockable lids as well as leak proof, plastic lined front load containers.
Our roll off container sizes for construction, demolition, remodeling and general cleanup are 4, 6, 10, 12/15, 20, and 30 cu. yd.
Cleanup Containers Guidelines:
- Do not over load container
- No material is to hang over the sides
- Rear door should be closed and latched
- Do not fill the container with dirt, rocks, concrete, or stumps – please contact us for special arrangements
- Tires are subject to extra charge
- Any item with CFC gas such as air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, etc. may be subject to extra charges
- Mattresses may subject to extra charges
We cannot accept any hazardous waste, paints, solvents, motor oil, kerosene, gasoline, antifreeze, car batteries, propane tanks, or any other flammable or toxic material. Special pricing will apply for containers scheduled for clean concrete, dirt, asphalt, brush, wood chips, or stumps.
Sales and Service
Associated Refuse distributes efficient waste compactors that can efficiently minimize the amount of space used by waste, making it easier to handle. Contact us to discuss waste compactors and solutions for your business.